Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rainbow Jello Slices

Apparently I have a fetish for fun foods.  I saw these on pinterest and had to try them.  Good thing I had a birthday party to use them at.  These were so much fun! They are just a tad time consuming to make (if you make 6 different colors) but well worth it for the kids.


All have you have to do is:
1.  Cut oranges in half
2.  Remove fruit down to the peel
3.  Fill with jello
4.  Let set as jello recipe calls for
5.  Slice into normal size orange slices

The kids LOVE to eat them.

3 comments:

  1. I've had those bookmarked on my computer for like two years. Since I don't like jello much, I've not made them yet. Glad to hear kiddos love them...maybe Eddie'll get some for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids LOVE those jello jigglers, and these are so bright and cheery! Thanks for letting me in on the secret of how to make them! I followed the rainbow from this Sweet Sixteen: Rainbows Collection to your blog. Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Thanks for the idea...and the Sugar Rush!

    ReplyDelete