Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

 My 4 year old daughter is obsessed with Sleeping Beauty.  Funny thing is, she had never seen the actual film before- until Thursday night.  We finally had the opportunity to watch it with another Aroura fan.  In honor of the special occasion we prepared Sleeping Beauty Pudding cups (Strawberries-N-Cream pudding with a Cool Whip topping), and Sleeping Beauty Cupcakes (strawberry cake with vanilla frosting, topped with a small strawberry).  The cupcakes were just little bite-size treats. 

I actually loved the movie!  Meriweather was by far my favorite character.  She was just too adorable.  And I must say, I'm a bit frustrated with her and Flor (I think it was Flora?).  If they would have acted just a bit more mature Aurora would have been a-okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment